Enve Salon & Spa
is proud to be a
Surface Concept Hair Salon
Hair Health Art
All Surface Products are Formulated with Sustainable Harvested Ingredients and Certified Organic Botanicals
- Color Vita Complex - Ceramide III Vitamin A,C,E Antioxidants
- Infused in all Surface Products
- Palm and Coconut Oils Cleanse Gently and Thorough
- Babassu Botanical Penetrating Oil Imparts Moisture, Shine and Softens
- Vegan Cationic Proteins of Amaranth, Keravis and Soy Maximize Repair
- Sugars and Corn Starch Provide Resilient Humidity Resistant Styling
- Awaken Mineral Ferments and Botanical Extracts Aid in Healthy Cell Reproduction, Anti-Aging, Creating A Healthy Scalp and Maximizing Thinning Hair.
- Tourmaline Kiyoseki Crystal Fusion (TK2). Maximize condition, color and speed styling time.
- Heat Maximizes the Performance of the Color Vita Complex, Botanical Penetrating Oils, Vegan Protein and TK2. Heat is good for all Surface Hair Care and Styling Products.
- Surface is formulated with plant derived aromas and product colors are the natural color of the ingredients. No added dyes.
- Free Of – Sulfates, Gluten, Parabens, Animal Protein, Mineral Oil, and phthalates
All Surface products are Vegan, formulated with Certified Organic ingredients, and are:
Sulfate FREE Paraben FREE
DEA / TEA FREE PVP/VA FREE
Wheat (Gluten) FREE Animal Protein FREE
Mineral Oil FREE Phthalate FREE
Redken Hair Color
Goldwell Hair Color
Pravana Hair Color
Norvell AMBER SUN
Organic Sunless Solution Sunless
Why Use Organic Spray Tanning Products?
Whether you’re looking for a healthier lifestyle or need to find tanners that do not irritate your sensitive skin, the latest organic spray tan solutions are ideal for anyone who prefers to use natural beauty products. While they are generally considered safe for topical use, many common chemicals that are put into over-the-counter cosmetics can dry out your skin. There is also a slight chance that your skin can absorb a small amount of potentially toxic chemicals if you use the same products on a daily basis.
In addition to protecting your health, the shift to organic products has a lot to do with saving the environment. All-natural cosmetics that are made with sustainable technologies have a smaller impact on the environment and animals than beauty products that are manufactured using traditional processes.
6 Reasons to Switch to Organic Spray Tan Products
- Achieve natural-looking results. Natural tanning solutions use mild tanning agents, so it is easier to control your results and find the perfect match for your skin tone. While in the past organic tanning products were only available in lighter shades that had to be layered for deeper color, now you can easily find dark tanning formulas with all-natural ingredients.
- Get healthier skin. Most organic tanning solutions are designed to improve the skin as they work. Try the award-winning bronzing formula from Norvell to visibly tone your skin and boost your color quality. Formulated with innovative micro-nutrient technology and infused with a powerful blend of vitamins and antioxidants, Norvell’s organic spray tan solution works equally well for all skin types and colors.
- Discover the power of natural ingredients. If you are like most people who have been using artificial cosmetic formulas for years, chances are that you think all-natural solutions can never live up to the results you are used to getting with standard products. In reality, some of the most effective ingredients in the beauty industry are sourced directly from the natural environment.
- Reduce your environmental footprint. Because organic solutions are made with Eco-friendly materials, using them can help you do your part in protecting the environment from pollution and climate change.
- Soothe sensitive skin. If your skin has a strong reaction to ingredients that are commonly used in cosmetics, you might find traditional spray tans too harsh. Pure organic products contain calming natural ingredients, so they are perfect for people with allergies and sensitive skin types.
- Avoid the risk of contamination. There are so many chemicals approved for use in cosmetics that researchers have a tough time keeping up with studying their long-term effects. Using organic tanning solutions can help you stay on the safe side by protecting your skin from absorbing potentially harmful chemicals.